[Public-List] maintenance articles

George Dinwiddie via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Dec 13 17:06:08 PST 2016

Just a reminder that I'm still willing to help people turn their
descriptions and photos of their maintenance projects into web pages on
alberg30.org for the benefit of future boat owners. One of the reasons I
started the website was to make a place where such information could
collect. It seems to be popular lately to scatter such information
around the web. I urge you to think longer term with regard to these
sturdy boats.

I suspect the Alberg 30 Association secretary would be happy to publish
your articles in the Mainsheet, too.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org