[Public-List] Membership in the Chesapeake Bay Alberg 30 One-Design Association

Mike Meinhold via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Feb 4 09:41:34 PST 2016

To : All A30 owners who are not members of the Chesapeake Bay Alberg 30
One-Design Association

You would be most welcome to join the Association that has supported the
A30 on the Chesapeake for the past 51 years. It's only $65. per year to
participate in the cruising, racing, collaborative boat maintenance and
fellowship of this group. Ownership of an Alberg 30 is the only
prerequisite.

To join, send an email to membership-at-alberg30.org
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmembership-at-alberg30.org%2F&h=UAQFfExf1AQESfcnUUQ_QTFzQueLE8U1IvydF7Q4f9A1nSA&enc=AZMbb_GNmzgk8Azgm44_qDm4HbrQgDQPBnQP3DxFeC-CP3NuW39F3E0CQ74oBb7ag96zQcQpYOaBO2NJ6hJ_AezxuhPI5O_uh3UeeS1glcySxQlajBezCJ30Uppz28kSY4ew5mjE8lw36DIVnN4uLEodvAFAEE0FFlp_rXovwRCQLQ&s=1>
(replace
"-at-" with "@" - we try to limit spam!)

We are just starting our February Seminar Series, and planning the year of
cruising and racing.  If you are interested in attending a seminar, please
contact me.

Contact me with any questions about the Association also.

Regards,

Mike / Rinn Duin #272

Mike Meinhold <https://www.facebook.com/mike.meinhold.3>, Commodore, The
Chesapeake Bay Alberg 30 One-Design Association