[Public-List] Membership in the Chesapeake Bay Alberg 30 One-Design Association

Chip Dance via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Feb 4 09:58:11 PST 2016

Mike
Thanks for the invite.  Unfortunately,  being in Utah,  it will be a long
time before #456 is anywhere near the Chesapeake again.  However,  I'm
wondering if there has ever been any discussion about video recording the
seminars to be made available to those outside the Chesapeake area? I'm not
sure $65/year is in my budget for a few videos,  but I'd be willing to pay
a "member at large"  fee (if one existed) or simply a per video donation.
What do others think of this idea ?

Thanks
Chip  #456
On Feb 4, 2016 10:41 AM, "Mike Meinhold via Public-List" <