[Public-List] navigation

Bill Wallace via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Feb 2 06:09:55 PST 2016

Let me try that again and see if it actually posts without being expanded.http://msi.nga.mil/NGAPortal/MSI.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=msi_portal_page_62&pubCode=0002

    On Tuesday, February 2, 2016 9:07 AM, Bill Wallace via Public-List <public-list at lists.alberg30.org> wrote:

 Bowditch is available free here:Maritime Safety Information

|   |
| Maritime Safety InformationThe mission of the Maritime Domain is to provide global maritime geospatial intelligence in support of national security objectives including safety of navigation, international obligations, intelligence activities and joint military operations. |
|  |
| View on msi.nga.mil | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |