[Public-List] Opening ports

Wes Gardner via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Feb 9 07:36:49 PST 2016

Hey Mike,

When you say the ports ARE leaking, do you mean mine are leaking and I
somehow have missed the "trails" left by the water?  Believe me, I don't
doubt you...you've been around these boats WAY longer than me, but I have
looked VERY carefully over the years (3 years) and I see NO evidence of a
leak???

BTW, I like the "Next Day Blinds option"

Wes
#196 Griffin's Faith

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 10:14 AM, Mike Lehman via Public-List <