[Public-List] Mast beam - Welded channel section

Wes Gardner via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Feb 9 09:58:28 PST 2016

Hi Dan,

Seems reasonable to me...particularly your SS beam - if that breaks, you've
probably got WAY bigger issues on your hands than a little mast/cabin top
compression!

The caulking of the chainplates - I would think you'd see evidence of leaks
down below at the knees and at the bulkheads.  If yours all look sweet and
clean, then you are living right!  I think I'd still recommend the Schaefer
chainplate covers...

Wes

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 12:30 PM, Daniel Sternglass via Public-List <