[Public-List] Mast Rake

Lawrence Morris via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Feb 14 07:22:12 PST 2016

The plumb bob is a reference.  Just be careful that big uncle frank is not standing in the cockpit at the time or on the bow.

The best method is to measure the back stay with the measuring tape hoisted with main halyard.  I don't remember the measurement, but I am sure it is on the website somewhere.  George, help!!!!

Larry

Sent from my iPad