[Public-List] Mast Rake

Jeffrey via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Feb 14 07:26:56 PST 2016

If 90 degrees to the water is the goal, then why not just hold a 48"
carpenters level up against the mast?

Not that I've done this. I usually use the halyard plumbob trick.

Jeff

Seagrass. #116
Boothbay Harbor, Maine
http://sailboatseagrass.com/

<http://instagram.com/jfongemie>

On Sun, Feb 14, 2016 at 10:22 AM, Lawrence Morris via Public-List <