[Public-List] FWC engine temp

Andrew Johns via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Jul 8 10:39:59 PDT 2016

160 would be typical for a raw water cooled engine, because at higher
temperatures salt would precipitate out of the cooling water.  For a fresh
water cooled engine 175-185 would be good depending on the coolant
concentration and cooling system pressure.

Regards,

Andrew Johns

Ecola #104

On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 1:07 PM, Michael Connolly via Public-List <