[Public-List] Bimini ideas

Jay Davenport via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Jul 10 16:36:46 PDT 2016

Greg,
Attached is a picture of the bimini on my boat (#526). I love it. It protects almost the entire cockpit from sun and rain. After 15 years of constant use, it finally wore out, and I am coming up to Annapolis shortly to have Canvas Creations duplicate it for me. The existing SS frame is OK. If this picture doesn't come through, email me directly at jay at saildriver.com and I will resend it to you. Jay Davenport