[Public-List] Forward Opening Port?

J. Kingsland via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Jul 26 11:38:34 PDT 2016

Hi Jacques, I'm the (by default, and as of yet timid) owner of hull #148 here in Annapolis.  I too would love to see some pictures of your installation of forward facing ports!  Also considering switching to openable ports in the main cabin.

I have designed but not yet installed a skinny little version of an old-fashioned Attic Fan for my forward hatch... my sweet boat seems to stay so cool and well insulated, that even on hot days I don't need much more!

I will send an email query as well, thanks.

Gigi Kingsland
A30 #148 'PERFECT intentions'

⁣​