[Public-List] Stern tube

SNCSoft via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Jun 13 12:35:31 PDT 2016

On #602 stern tube sealed with some grey/blue resin kind stuff, therefore
tube is quite flexible and should be hold and from inside boat when
unscrewing/crewing shaft log.

New cutlass bearing installed - "Barracuda" 1 3/8 OD x 7/8 ID, 3 1/2
length. After measurement the bearing was cut to 2 7/16 length.

http://www.sncsoft.com/images/forums/IMG_9488.JPG

http://www.sncsoft.com/images/forums/IMG_9492.JPG

http://www.sncsoft.com/images/forums/IMG_9496.JPG

http://www.sncsoft.com/images/forums/IMG_9991.JPG