[Public-List] Re powering my A30

via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Jun 20 07:33:48 PDT 2016

I try to keep heavy items out of the lazarette because it is unsupported weight because it is in the overhange. Weight in the lazerette causes the stern to squat and has a negative impact on sailing performance. This is why you never, or should never, see a crew member standing on the aft deck or sitting on the stern sail when racing.

Mike Lehman

~~/)~/)~~