[Public-List] Alberg 30 Chesapeake Summer Cruise

Jonathan Adams via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Mar 13 12:46:17 PDT 2016

Hello all,
I am catching up on my sailing planning as it is raining here. Can you let me know who might be interested in participating in the A30 summer cruise.
We have the list of usual suspects, but I know that there are others interested based on various discussions over the winter. The current plans are as follows:
Timing: Somewhat up in the air and will be based on the schedule of those attending. However, right now we are thinking early August. This will be a week or 10 day affair.
Location: This year will be at the north end of the Bay: Rock Hall, Warton Creek, the Sassafras, etc. maybe into Baltimore. Nice short hops.
I know we have a number of new owners that are looking to get into cruising more. This is an ideal opportunity to get rolling on a week long tour with folks that will have whatever you might have forgotten - or not purchased yet :)
As I said, please let me know if you are interested in participating as I am putting together a mailing list. Looks like we have 3 firm boats (A30s), and probably another three that are likely. This does not include the non A30 - probably another 3 or so.
LET ME KNOW ON JREADAMS6 at YAHOO.COM (feel free to copy this list, but much less likely to fall through the cracks at the jreadams6 address.)
JonathanLaughing Gull