[Public-List] Cutless bearing question

Daniel Sternglass via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Mar 14 12:37:19 PDT 2016

Hello,

In the recent discussion there is mention of holes for cooling water for
the Cutless bearing. In the 30 years I've had this boat, I never
considered whether I might have painted over holes where lubricating
water should be entering and exiting to cool that bearing.

I am not aware of any problems now, but I do wonder where those holes
are located. If these holes are accessible from the outside of the boat,
on land, I'd appreciate info on where they are located and how to clean
them out.

Thanks,

--Dan Sternglass
Watcher of the Skies, #201, Cayuga Lake, Ithaca, NY

dans at stmktg.com
mobile: +1607-592-8012

Strategic Marketing Associates
403 Highgate Road