[Public-List] What wood....

Mike Lehman via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Mar 7 08:51:21 PST 2016

Gord

Thanks for bringing this to everyone's attention. When posting messages on
repairs or maintenance issues, everyone should state their hull number. A
lot of repairs apply to the vintage of Alberg 30 since there were some
changes to the boats over the years particularly when Whitby started using a
liner on boats starting around hull #400.