[Public-List] Toe rail cap replacement (was What Wood...)

Jason S via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Mar 7 12:00:29 PST 2016

Cap rail on #457 was screwed down into the fiberglass. It also, in some
area, was laid down when hull to deck compound was laid....and in those
areas...near impossible to remove.
  I have some hull to deck joint issues, no glue installed from factory and
the rivets failed. Unfortunately in those areas the screws that held the
toe rail down did not pentatrate the fiberglass completely and my hull to
deck joint failed.

I will be gassing over the entire hull to deck joint and the gluing a new
cap on

Jason
On Mar 7, 2016 2:51 PM, "Chip Dance via Public-List" <