[Public-List] Cutless Bearing

vmarmei via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Mar 18 09:27:36 PDT 2016

You did great....
Here in Canada the bushing itself costs $58.00 smakaroos....labour is extra.
I would still drill for the water lubricating holes. Mind you, You
have to do it before the shaft has been installed....Now it is to late.
What size shaft do you have ?? I have not heard of a small shaft.
Mine is 1 inch dia.
Have a supper sailing season.
Villo A30 - 642 Canada