[Public-List] A Question of Fuel Tanks

Brooke Harwood via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Mar 25 04:46:34 PDT 2016

Two Blue Crabs together, many times hanging on piling of a dock or in the
grass along the shore.

There are two things good about doublers.  The male carrying the female is
generally a mature heavy crab (rusty) and is considered great eating.
The female is either a pink or red line peeler.  This means she will shed
into a soft crab within days.
If you have a shedding tank to put them in, then you have a constant supply
of soft crab.

On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 7:23 AM, John Irving via Public-List <