[Public-List] A Question of Fuel Tanks

Wes Gardner via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Mar 25 05:56:00 PDT 2016

Hi All,
I just looked at my fuel tank, it's a plastic Vetus tank of about 12
gallons located in the stbd cockpit locker and at one time, it looks like
it was secured to a plywood shelf that a PO installed.  Looks to me like
the strapping is fone and the only thing holding in place are a couple of
wood cleats and the filler hose...hmmm, probably ought to do something
about that.

Wes

On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 7:46 AM, Brooke Harwood via Public-List <