[Public-List] Through deck connectors

Jeffrey via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu May 19 14:33:49 PDT 2016

That's what I do.

I've had one of these for a few years and it works fine.

http://www.navigatorschoice.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=46_80_304&products_id=2634&zenid=80302f1024a029ba9a00a6483b17ffdb

If I were to do it again I'd get the plastic version since it ends up
covered with self bonding riggers tape anyways. No leaks yet.  One tick I
do is get a pea sized ball of Butyl tape and create a solid gob of easy to
remove sealant where the wires come out, then tape over it all.

Seagrass. #116
Boothbay Harbor, Maine
http://sailboatseagrass.com/

<http://instagram.com/jfongemie>

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 5:18 PM, Jeffrey Randall via Public-List <