[Public-List] Hull,deck and toenail juncture

Wes Gardner via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun May 22 15:54:01 PDT 2016

Hi All,
I was just looking at the pictures on Jason's blog. So what do people think? Is that the edge of the deck without the core or does the core run all the way out? I would think if the core ran all the way out, EVERYONE'S decks would be wet by now.  Typical construction on other boats stops the core about 1 1/2 -2" in from the edge.
 I know there have been folks who have and are currently recoring their decks. Are you guys finding no core out near the edge?

Wes