[Public-List] Question on Sail Lettering

Don Campbell via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat Nov 5 14:59:28 PDT 2016

Here is the wording:

10.
Emblems and Numerals
10.1.
The Emblem shall be positioned on the mainsail between the first and second
battens, toward the top of that area. The starboard Emblem shall be the
higher. On each side,
the Emblem shall be centered between the luff and leech.
10.2.
Numerals shall be fifteen (15) inches high. The starboard numerals shall be
higher.
10.3.
These specifications apply to all sails made after July 1, 1964.