[Public-List] Question on Sail Lettering

George Dinwiddie via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat Nov 5 09:27:50 PDT 2016

I've never posted the bylaws on the website, for several reasons. I
don't have a machine-readable copy, and would have to type them in with
the opportunities for error in that process. I do have an image of the
emblem taken from the bylaws on the racing sails page,
http://alberg30.org/Assoc/Racing/sails.html

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org