[Public-List] More Moisture Reading for rainy days ashore

Bill McCoy via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Oct 7 04:58:20 PDT 2016

After taking in a YouTube video on sailboat moisture issues and reading much about core replacement and becoming a bit anxious and somewhat dubious of whether I should rip into my deck next year, I came across this article on the same subject.  I only share it for general information as I am not a pro of this subject in any regard.  It did calm me a bit for the time being and keeps me focused on other fixes that are more apparent than it.  Perhaps I am in denial or perhaps not, but thus here it is...

http://www.pcmarinesurveys.com/Moisture%20meter%20mythology.htm

Skeep