[Public-List] Masthead paraphernalia and Harken furler setup at same.

Wes Gardner via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Oct 14 14:21:57 PDT 2016

Hi All,

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u9yoye1486z6ywh/Spin%20Halyard%20Crane.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pxmcdln3rqg7eym/Spin%20Halyard%202.jpg?dl=0

Here are mine...I think mine's set up, as far as the standing rigging goes,
like yours...my spin halyard is on a crane made by a PO.  My roller is
pinned in the aft most hole at the stemhead fitting - I don't think that's
typical...it does give me a nice place for my asym tack line block...:-)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3fehgli0majr45y/Tack%20Block.jpg?dl=0

On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 3:12 PM, Bill McCoy via Public-List <