[Public-List] Opening Ports

Andrew Johns via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Aug 7 08:26:41 PDT 2017

Those are the ports I have on #104, except mine open up rather than
down.... as far as i know they are original.  I also need replace the
seals, it appears to be O-ring cord stock which is available from
industrial supply houses.

https://www.mcmaster.com/#o-ring-cord-stock/=0d9fcb63e9ef4581a499d2f9cb32c165j62b3h0x

Andrew
Ecola #104
Lake Champlain, VT

On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 11:10 AM, Wes Gardner via Public-List <