[Public-List] Opening Ports

Wes Gardner via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Aug 7 10:17:44 PDT 2017

Here's a follow-on response from the good folks at Spartan.

"Hi Wes,

That’s not one of ours nor can I identify it.  If the gasket channel is a
partial circle   (   you might try neoprene foam round gasket material that
might lay in the channel.  Run a light bead of rubber cement in the
channel, put the gasket in and close the port glass on it until it dries.
Mitre cut the joint and put it top dead center.

Maybe.

Good luck.

Warren"