[Public-List] Urgent Prop Question for Yanmar 2GMF20 repowered A30

Paul via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Aug 21 12:35:07 PDT 2017

   Hi,

   It's been a while but I love knowing you guys are here for when I'm in
   need :-)

   My prop fell off, don't ask why. Long and painful story. However my
   boat went on the hard this morning which confirmed it is gone (was
   hoping for a sheared prop shaft) so I need a new one in a hurry but the
   boat yard is asking me what prop it needs and I have no idea. I'm
   pretty sure the transmission was Japanese too and has a 2:1 ration but
   I'm not sure.

   The previous owners followed the A30 Owners manual to the letter for
   the head convesion so assuming they did the same when repowering.

   To be clear, I'm a cruiser, not a racer. It was a fixed 3 blade and I'd
   like to stay the same.

   Can anyone help?

   Thanks in advance, you guys and girls are the best!

   Paul.