[Public-List] Rudder Shape

Bill Boyle via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Feb 21 07:51:14 PST 2017

If you want to close the gap between the keel and the rudder this is the product to use.Hawk Marine Products, SlotStrip

|   |
Hawk Marine Products, SlotStrip
 Manufactures of Marine Products  |  |

I use this on my Classic Moth to close up the dagger board slot.  They also have it in bigger sheets to close bigger gaps.  Any keel hung rudder would benefit from this.

Bill BoyleSlainte #129