[Public-List] Potpourri Seminar - 2/25/17

Bill Woodford via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Wed Feb 22 08:04:48 PST 2017

Reminder: the last seminar for 2017 is this weekend.  The theme for this
week’s Potpourri seminar will be attaining our sailing dreams.  Our
presenter, Nia, is a live aboard on her Tartan 34C and will speak on
manifesting your dreams.  Our fearless Commodore will flesh out his
idea/dream for a large group of Albergers to do some off shore sailing to
Block Island and Mystic Seaport in 2018.  These operations take some
planning and participation, so please come out for the final seminar.  Miss
Sophie Cooper has also asked to address the group about a dream of hers.

The meeting this week will be at the Riviera Beach branch of the Anne
Arundel County public library, 1130 Duvall Highway, Pasadena, MD 21122
<http://goo.gl/maps/RPquX>.  As always we will begin at 1 p.m.  Chris
Martin has graciously agreed to be our host for the after party.
Directions will be provided at the seminar.

Hope to see you Saturday.

Woody

--

William Woodford,Esq.