[Public-List] semi commercial

Jay Davenport via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Jan 29 16:36:30 PST 2017

Gord,
You live a colorful life.
Jay

      From: Gordon Laco via Public-List <public-list at lists.alberg30.org>
 To: a30240 at earthlink.net; Alberg 30 Public List -- open to all <public-list at lists.alberg30.org>
 Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2017 4:27 PM
 Subject: Re: [Public-List] semi commercial

Actually I may have had a better visitor this year...

Here's the scene...last Saturday, my booth is besieged with people lining up
to ask me questions.  A woman pushed her way to the front and interupted the
person who was talking with me and demanded in a loud voice..

"what have you got that will change the colour of my monkey fur?"

The mob was stunned into silence.  I said 'sorry, I don't know what you're
referring to...'

She replied "ya know, MONKEY FUR! Like every boat I've been on my back in
has in it!"

And she left.  The silence hung for a moment, then the guy I'd been talking
to said quietly "mebbe she means that carpeting motorboat cabins are lined
with..."  Some one else said "Hope so..."

Gord