[Public-List] Integral Water Tank in Pre-liner Alberg 30

Mike Meinhold via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Jul 11 06:42:19 PDT 2017

Jonathan

 We have an inspection plate on the tank-top under the V-berth deck
forward.  I usually fill through this plate and can reach most of the tank
to check for slime and particles.

 I drain by removing the connection at the galley sink and dropping the
hose into the bilge.

 We have a filter mounted under the galley and an electric pump.

 Plan on several flushes and water changes to get out the antifreeze.

 Unless you are doing very extended offshore cruising, I suggest you carry
potable water in bottles, and use the tank for washing.

 Mike
Rinn Duin #272

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 9:18 AM, Wes Gardner via Public-List <