[Public-List] Bimini canvas and cushion/ covers

George Dinwiddie via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Jul 21 07:27:45 PDT 2017

Tim,

Chris Ford has been the go-to guy for biminis and dodgers in the
mid-Chesapeake. Not cheap, but meticulous work. Of course it's been
probably 25 years since I bought a dodger from him. Someone else may
have more recent information.

There was just recently a discussion of upholstery. You can go to
and find it in the archives if you missed it.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org