[Public-List] Asylum / For Sale

John Irving via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Jul 23 13:56:23 PDT 2017

When I bought Scotch Bonnet (#634), she had a self tending job with a boom.  She was so slow, after one season I took off the boom and bought some used loose footed jobs which improved performance incredibly.  Is there anyone that could use the boom and sail?  Are there any other self tending A30's out there?  Would it make any sense to reinstall the boom, add another forestay and run her as a cutter?

John Irving

Sent from my iPhone