[Public-List] Electricity Consumption

Gordon Laco via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Mar 28 09:53:02 PDT 2017

Ah – so I’ve already divulged our little adventure involving a dead reckoning error…  hmm.  I hate losing the moral high ground, even when I have it only in my imagination… hmmph.

With regard to your ‘mental dead reckoning’ – that’s what good seamen do.   In the RCN they call that ‘situational awareness’.

I’ll look forward to seeing you out there too, Rod.  Just a few more weeks.

Gord #426 Surprise