[Public-List] anchor light

Marcelo D. Gentinetta vanguard64 at cox.net
Tue Nov 21 06:47:44 PST 2017

Americo,
I would also consider an LED tricolor/anchor light mounted at the masthead. You can leave the bow lights as they are just for when motoring and use the masthead light when sailing which hopefully is most of the time. Your visibility will be vastly improved. This is what I have on mine. It is an Aquasignal series 34.
Marcelo
#441 Alegría