[Public-List] anchor light

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Tue Nov 21 07:08:39 PST 2017

Good point about the position of an anchor light....  we hang ours from the end of the boom.

Your main threat when at anchor is a speedboat, and my experience of them is that their operators rarely look up... and if they do, are unlikely to associate a light high in the air with the object below it.

Gord
#426 Surprise