[Public-List] Reefing/furling

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Wed Oct 4 09:42:12 PDT 2017

Hello Michael –

In my wooden boat days, I used to punish my genoa for a bad race by stuffing it, and reward it for a good race by folding it...

I’ve heard the folding vs stuffing debate too, and reckon the stuffing-may-be-better theory is debunked... folding generally considered by the industry as better for sail longevity.

Gord #426 Surprise