[Public-List] A30 weight

Don Campbell via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Sep 14 07:18:24 PDT 2017

Just make sure you have the correct safety stickers on towing vehicle and
trailer because you are over 12,000 GVW and have both the correct driver's
license and weight rating on your vehicle license.  In Canada, you need an A
driver's license (which is the same as a transport trucker). We also need
both tow vehicle and trailer with annual "safety" stickers and you will need
brakes  that work on at least one axle with that weight.