[Public-List] #56 Topping Lift Question

Wes Gardner via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Sep 22 10:26:43 PDT 2017

Mine's a hybrid...it's wire most of the way down and then terminates in a
block about 4 feet above the boom.  The line portion runs from the end of
the boom, up through the block back down to a turning block and then
forward along the side of the boom ending on a cleat near the mast.  I'm
mostly lazy and leave it set up so when I drop the main, I don't have to
remember to set the lift up...yes, it does slap the leach.

Wes
#196 Griffin's Faith

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 10:49 AM, Mike Lehman via Public-List <