[Public-List] #56 Topping Lift Question

James Cowhey via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat Sep 23 14:31:01 PDT 2017

Thanks, everyone.  I think I'll stick with what I have and maybe upgrade to a slightly bigger diameter next season or so.  My experience had been with wiring so this small braided line was of concern but I understand while I'm might be slightly undersized it should keep working properly.

James Cowhey
Sent from my iPad