[Public-List] #56 Topping Lift Question

Jonathan Bresler via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Sep 25 11:32:02 PDT 2017

Richard,

Thank you.  Good description.  Believe that I can visualize most of it.
Some of the details are escaping me, I'm sure.  Could you send photos (has
to be direct, the list will remove photos) or a link to photos that we
could see?

Jonathan

On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 10:00 AM, via Public-List <

Jonathan M Bresler
S/V Constance Alberg 30 #262
Annapolis/Eastport MD