[Public-List] 2018 Pacific Northwest Alberg Design Rendezvous

Stephen Gwyn stephen.gwyn at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 14:40:11 PDT 2018

Hi,

The 2018 Pacific Northwest Alberg Design Rendezvous will be held this year from
Friday June 15 to Sunday June 17 at the Genoa Bay Marina on Vancouver Island.

As usual, this get-together will give us with the opportunity to meet our many
friends and gain many useful hints on improvements and maintenance, as well as
the traditional Saturday evening potluck supper which has always been a great
success.  I am also usually able to hit up the local marine supply stores for a
few door prizes.

For more information:
https://sites.google.com/site/albergrendezvous/home

Please make reservations directly with the marina:
http://www.genoabaymarina.com/

Stephen

P.S. The Pacific Northwest rendezvous has always been held in the Gulf Islands.
In recent years in the southern Gulf Islands. This is because the location for
the next year's rendezvous is decided by people who showed up for the
previous year. This is sort of self perpetuating, because people who would
have showed up if it was in a different location don't show up, and then don't
get to vote to have it elsewhere. So if you would be able to attend if only
it was somewhere else, let me know.