[Public-List] Spring Rendezvous reminder

Mike Lehman mlehman at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 13:29:03 PDT 2018

The spring is here, guaranteed. Just look outside, your A30 is no longer
surrounded by ice. It is time to make your commitment to our premier event
that starts our sailing season and finish your boat projects with purchases
at our annual Nautical Flea Market. The tax season is over and it is time
to think about sailing. Please give us a heads up about your attendance, so
that we can plan food and libations to accommodate you. It is still time to
send us your reservation and check to assure that we have plenty of food
and drink at our party. Personal conversations with Neptune give us green
light on weather for that weekend.

John & Doris

Send Reservations and Payment to:

John and Doris Maliszewski

189 Doncaster Road

Arnold, MD 21012

(H) 410-518-6550 (M) 410-353-8115

jrmalis at verizon.net

Please make checks payable to the A30 Association

Children         $ 5 $* ________               *

Children under 5 - FREE

*At the Door: Adults $20*