[Public-List] Spinnaker advice

Wes Gardner wesgardner1952 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 09:07:39 PDT 2018

Hey,

A quick way...tie a loop of line through the center of one of the foredeck
mooring cleats, attach a snatch block.  Run a line from the pole end, down
through the snatch block and back to a jammer.  Quick and nasty
foreguy...I'm sure some of the racing crowd will have better advice and
maybe a more permanent solution like a block mounted on the foredeck
somewhere in which to run your foreguy through???  I don't race, my boat
desn't have a pole, I do have a retractable sprit and an asym just fore
fun...

Wes

On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 11:34 AM, Jon Budington via Public-List <