[Public-List] Batteries, solar panel.

Justin Riddle justin.riddle at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 15:56:01 PDT 2018

Hi Marcelo,
I have it mounted fixed on a pair of garhauer davits. There's a picture of
the setup in our blog. (Haven't updated it in forever! So lazy.)

http://www.reefknotsandrigging.com/index.php/2017/02/20/warm-weather-projects/

- Justin
Hiraeth #498

On Sun, Aug 5, 2018, 10:45 AM Marcelo D. Gentinetta via Public-List <