[Public-List] Broken tack attachment

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Mon Aug 6 16:41:17 PDT 2018

Hello Marcelo -

I was in Baton Rouge January till May working on a film…  would have been nice to have met… but I do not have marine business contacts there.

I suggest you phone around to what machine shops you can find local to you and ask who can weld cast aluminium… most should be able to.  They may decide to grind off the remaining stump and weld on a new piece which they or you can file and grind to shape.

This should not be an epic ordeal.

Gordon Laco
www.gordonlaco.com