[Public-List] Broken tack attachment

Kristian Larson k.larsonbc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 07:33:37 PDT 2018

I had the same problem and changed the bolt between the goose neck and
toggle with a longer one, installed it with the threaded end up and put a
nut that is shaped line a ring for the tack to attach to if that makes
sense. It is a little forward from the original location but seems to work
for me and was an easy fix. I have a picture of it but don't know if I can
attach it.

Kristian Larson
S.V. Mara Jr.
Hull #127

On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 4:41 PM Gordon Laco via Public-List <