[Public-List] Re anchors and racing

Mike Lehman mlehman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 09:13:27 PDT 2018

We have  actually won a race because we were able to anchor quickly on a
foul current in a dying wind. The anchor is a as piece of safety equipment
and can be used strategically in a race. It should b ed on deck at all
times ready for deployment.

On Mon, Aug 27, 2018, 5:56 PM mahseer--- via Public-List <